Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Signs from Heaven

Yesterday would have been Keith's 53rd birthday. It crossed my mind on Sunday, but I chose not to remind Brooke because she would have been sad all day.

Last night I was out when something jolted the familiar in my mind. It was Shania singing the song we used to dance to on the dance floor that reminds me most of him. I haven't heard it in years.

The very song that triggered memories from 16 years ago and I couldn't help but wonder ...

Was it a message from heaven because his birthday was on my heart for our daughter?

I would love to think some day I would be able to send messages that pique that very question to the ones I love and I hope they would know that if it is possible to send messages from heaven, I would tap into every power imaginable to make it happen.