Friday, March 1, 2024

Hello March

 


Did I just blink through winter and see daffodils starting to bloom? This January and February were quite possibly the fastest winter months on record. Hello March!

Ahh, it's almost vacation and we are looking forward to the changes in latitudes and changes in attitudes in beautiful Key West! 

We got the sweetest compliment from my Mariah. She is at a training in Florida and her instructor was talking about a 60-year old woman in fabulous shape, when Mariah pulled a photo on her phone of David and I on the beach last year. David is 61 with a rock hard 6 pack stomach and me, well, I'm still able to pull off bikini's at going on 54 years old. That said, guess who is knows a beach vacation is approaching? This girl!!! 

Nothing says Keto, intermittent fasting, lots of water, and exercise like a beach vacation. 

We are Carribean Life (tv show) junkies in winter months. My husband wants to buy a house in the Carribean when we officially retire for a snowbird lifestyle. Me, the thought of constant sunshine, outdoor adventures, fresh seafood and fruit sounds divine. 

In the meantime, I am working on a base tan so I can spend my days in sunny Key West.

I got my toes in the water, a~~ in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today
Life is good today