Thursday, October 29, 2015

"Tell her she was right."

Those magical words, "Tell her she was right."

Thank you. Thank you for being gracious enough to let me know years later I was correct in my insight and warnings.

Years ago I dated someone who had the most rotten, hateful mother/person I have ever personally known. She was stealing money from him and I waved red flags to bring attention to the obvious, which was counteracted by her lies. He believed her.

There is no satisfaction in knowing I was right, because I knew I was.

My satisfaction is that I am happy for him he finally figured it out. Even if it is years later.

We were best of friends once upon a time ... it makes my heart glad to know years later there is a kindness and respect where he extends the courtesy of letting me know and I can be happy for him.