Monday, June 15, 2015

Country Fest 2015 - Miranda Lambert



For months I kept a secret. A surprise for David with Country Fest tickets, pit passes and as my sometimes really good luck has it, I won a lottery Meet & Greet with Miranda Lambert, his celebrity crush.

I was more excited than he was that I pulled off something he doesn't already have or have experienced. To smile, speak, shake hands, pay compliments and get his photo taken with the very girl he has been googly-eyed over that I've had to hear about for 2 years. Miranda Lambert.

We didn't think to bring something for her to sign, so he put his badge over his heart and she signed it. Well played, David. He had only moments with her and I asked what he said? He introduced himself to her and told her she looked nice.


I bought a couple cute tops from Buckle to wear something new and country for our special date.

Country Fest was much bigger than I ever imagined. Thousands of people everywhere, band after band after band. Easton Corbin put on a really fun performance, Miranda's stage props were impressive and I liked Trace Adkins deep voice.



It was an experience.

He doesn't like surprises.

I'm glad I was able to pull off something special and that it is over.