Sunday, March 27, 2022

A New Sunday Brunch Tradition

 


Today begins a new family tradition, a once a month Sunday Brunch in southern Ohio. 

It's with David's girls, their families and in-laws. It's a lovely idea and when we received the invitation, I didn't notice who created this new tradition and included us, it was Kelly, David's ex-wife. 

I love her! We have a wonderful friendship and she is someone I can definitely be good girlfriends with. 

How blessed are their girls that David & Kelly can come to all celebrations and share life with them in hugs, laughter, and friendship. I adore Tom, Kelly's significant other, and I absolutely adore her mom & dad, who have all become family to me.

In-laws included, it makes for fun gatherings and I look forward to our time spent with them. 

Divorce happens. Healing also happens.