Sunday, September 24, 2017

Porky Porky Little Piggy

When I am not with her, I miss my granddaughter like crazy. Sofia and I open her gift from my friend Angie, a book Bedtime Devotions with Jesus. This is a special book to be kept at my house for us to read.


Porky, porky, porky little piggy! I laugh when I see her, my sweet little chubby granddaughter! Those little fluffy rolls are so precious. 

That gummy smile melts my heart. <3 This is me doing my best to capture her attention and I did.




And when my sweet little one gets overly tired and cannot fall asleep, I put her in her favorite position since she was a newborn. Her little face nestled in my neck and I snuggle her little chubby legs up close into fetal position and she goes right to sleep.


I can feel her soft velvety skin, her warm little breaths, and I breathe in her sweet baby scent. 

I am so in love with this little girl. 

And her mommy, my little girl, I get to spend a lot of quality time with and life conversations. She still stands in my arms for many hugs & kisses, too. 

Thank God for little girls.  xo xo xo