Monday, June 19, 2017

Eskimo Brothers at PIB

All the way from Nashville, my #1 band The Eskimo Brothers made their way to Put-in-Bay (PIB) this weekend!

There were so many highlights with this summeresque road trip to the Key West of the North. As I am walking across the patio, before I even entered the T & J Smokehouse where the band was playing, David Graham the lead singer saw me while he was singing and his face lit up with a huge smile and nod mid-song.

These guys were knocking it out of the park with their honky tonk music filling the air in this lively venue. It was the place to be!

David often engages with the crowd during sets and he put out there song requests could be made. As I stepped up to the stage to request some good ole Johnny Cash, David bent over to get close and said, "How are you? You look AMAZING!" My request made and glowing in I love standing out being recognized and appreciated, this road trip was totally worth it for many reasons.

We had a blast! ☀️

We met a new band called The Bridges Band from Toledo that was excellent! We met them before we knew who they were and they gave Eric shout out from stage for his service as a Marine and tours in Iraq.

The plague of Mayflies were awful when the sun set, other than that it was a perfect island escape.