Monday, May 15, 2017

A Wonderful Mother's Day

It was a wonderful Mother's Day! Sunshine, touring greenhouses, planting flowers and the day with my girls and family in laughter and loudness, delicious food and games.

Everyone made it so special! Time with my mom & dad, Eric who is a fount of love and adoration, my brother and nephew's humor, and my girls and Jeremy who made Mother's Day everything it is supposed to be, showered in love.

My Mariah made a beautiful post full of photos of the two of us and I was in awe feeling my grand baby move and turn in her ever growing belly and I was given a generous spa-la-la gift certificate.

Happy Mothers Day to my Amazing Momma!!💖🌸💖🌸💖
Thank you for everything that you are and do! For every role that fully embrace as not only a mom, but as a mom and dad for both Brookie and I, a mother-in-law, a best friend, the greatest support system, road trip buddy , mule ðŸ˜‰ and now a Grammy !😄💖🌸 I truly couldn't imagine life without you and I'm so blessed for the great relationship that we have, not only as mother and daughter but as best friends!💖🌸 Happy Mothers Day Momma, I Love You!!💕💕💕💕

Today begins her 3rd trimester and she is already bigger than I was full-term with both my pregnancies. What joy!