Sunday, July 26, 2015

45


*Smile*  Life feels like the movie Groundhog Day when the years roll by like the days in the movie and we figure out how to do it better and better.

Today my body feels like it's 85 years old only because every muscle hurts from playing too hard. Riding a jet ski hard, opened up and skimming on top of the water takes muscle power and I am feeling every one of those muscles today. David and I are both sore all over. 

The best weather of the summer has been my vacation time off work, thank you, Jesus!

Each day filled with fun activities strategically coordinated to allow fun and quality time with family, girlfriends and David. My five days off work became so much more than I hoped for and the weather, perfect. 

What did I do? The question is, what didn't I do. That's how we play.

Work hard, play harder.