Wednesday, November 8, 2017

She Made It, I Made It!




She made it, I made it. Brooke is finally 18!

She gave me a run for my money since the day she was two years old and I have done my absolute best to raise her, guide her, meet her at every boundary pushed and prepare her for life as an adult and an independent and contributing member of society.

Welcome to adulthood, sweetie!


We celebrated Brooke's birthday early with Alex due to hectic schedules and her special day included a nice restaurant so she could dress up, a little downtime by the water, a yummy chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot, then a Zombie Escape Room. 










It is surreal to know after over 20 years of being a single mom, my youngest daughter is now officially an adult. I have successfully raised two adults and as the clock struck midnight it was as if my foot stepped into the "light" at the end of the tunnel [Not that motherhood is a tunnel; however, it was a very long period of time dedicated to raising my daughters.]

To my Brooke,

You are fearfully, wonderfully, beautifully and uniquely made and as I wish you the happiest of birthdays, I welcome you to adulthood, sweetheart!

I love you,
Momma xo




Happy 18th Birthday,
Angelica Frangelica Cutie-patutie Petunia 
Videlia Rose ... Frannie Poo Poo!

You made it! I made it!