Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Quick Road Trip

I am coming to the end of week #3 of training, which is getting better and better and I love, love, love, love the "Burbs" of Columbus! Everything happens for a reason and my time down here has become a blessing.

Shift changes initially threw me out of my comfort zone as a routine person, but I'm finding the fun and making the most of this fluid scheduling. It truly offers variety in my days and nights.

With a running list of so much to do and I find myself sleeping better and re-appreciating caffeine!

I love my relationship with my daughters. We stay in contact every day and they have been super troopers being supportive, encouraging and understanding of my being away from home.

A quick road trip yesterday and I find myself laughing, loving, snuggling, kissing and breathing in my most beautiful granddaughter. She brings incredible joy to my heart and I am in awe of her ever growing, always changing little life that is so pure and perfect in every way.

She loves books and I love her, so it was perfect!


Her little arms and legs kicked in excitement as I read book after book, then I saw her get sleepy and she struggled to keep her eyes open when I kissed her like I always did my own daughters, in that sweet little space on their foreheads right above/between their eyes that says without words, shhhhh, it's okay go to sleep and her eyes shut for a nap.

My heart falls in love over and over and over ...


She always wakes up happy ...




... and she loves her thumb! 


My road trip was perfect. xo