Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day


It amazes me on social media American's who still do not know the difference between Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. 

It's safe to say they most likely order Expresso's (Espresso) and say exspecially (especially). 

MEMORIAL DAY
A day to remember and honor
those who made the ultimate
sacrifice while serving in our military

VETERANS DAY
A day to show appreciation to
those who have served in 
our military and are still living

Before I opened my eyes this morning, I thanked God for our freedom in this country. I am also known for extending thanks in prayer to those who served and died for our freedom. 

Today looks to be my last cookout in my home. Sunny & 90's, thank goodness for large trees and their shade. A relaxing weekend off, time with family and friends, my now quiet home will soon be filled with laughter and loud conversation, good food and a day in the sunshine. 

#Gratefulforfreedom
#Knowthedifference
#Educateyourkids